By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use and Limitations of Use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Vertical Speed, LLC dba CharterNation's web site for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) unless specifically permitted elsewhere in this document;
- Create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the code on CharterNation.com, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the password protected sections of the CharterNation.com website in a manner that sends more request messages to the CharterNation servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the CharterNation.com website in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any CharterNation website or interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the CharterNation website;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the CharterNation website;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the CharterNation Content or Website in any way;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vertical Speed, LLC dba CharterNation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
THE SERVICE OFFERINGS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE REGARDING THE WEBSITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING YOUR CONTENT OR THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT, WILL BE SECURE OR NOT OTHERWISE LOST OR DAMAGED. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
WE AND OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA), EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF ANY (I) TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, (II) OUR DISCONTINUATION OF ANY OR ALL OF THE SERVCES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE, OR, (III) ANY UNANTICIPATED OR UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME OF ALL OR A PORTION OF THE WEBSITE FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF POWER OUTAGES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR OTHER INTERRUPTIONS; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; (c) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THEWEBSITE; OR (D) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR THE DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, LOSS OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY OF YOUR CONTENT OR OTHER DATA. IN ANY CASE, OUR AND OUR AFFILIATES' AND LICENSORS' AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU ACTUALLY PAY US UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR THE SERVICE THAT GAVE RISE TO THE CLAIM DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE CLAIM.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Vertical Speed, LLC dba CharterNation's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vertical Speed, LLC dba CharterNation does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Vertical Speed, LLC dba CharterNation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Vertical Speed, LLC dba CharterNation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Vertical Speed, LLC dba CharterNation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vertical Speed, LLC dba CharterNation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Vertical Speed, LLC dba CharterNation's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Member grants Vertical Speed, LLC dba CharterNation the right to add Member's name and company logo to its member list and website. Except for the foregoing, neither party may use the other party's name or logo without the other party's prior written consent.